Monday, March 10, 2008

Well, so much for the trying to be a better blogger idea!

I'm at work and about ready to fall asleep! I hate day light savings time, and working at six the next morning is hard! Especially when I'm trying to get used to the fact that I have to work at six in the first place. It's a handy thing...

The best part about working this early is I have no one to talk to. From five to about nine.... No one else is up! It's so aggrivating. But oh well... I guess it's good to be working!

I finally got that other job I've been gonna get since I moved home ( ten months ago)! I guess I'm finally feeling like I can handle life again, or at least accept what's happened and move on and resume becoming who I was before life got interrupted. I still have days that are hard, but their becoming more few and more far inbetween. I love having the gospel... As hard as everything has been and is, I can't imagine what it would be like without the knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers