Hmm... Haven't posted here in awhile. We haven't had any new assignments in class, (thankfully) so I haven't had anything really to put on here. So I just decided maybe I'l just blog for a minute or two before I keep working on the endless homework that keeps starting to pile up. Expecially after this weekend. I had a root canal (after unbearable pain Thursday afternoon and Friday morning, even high dosages of pain pills couldn't knock it out) Friday afternoon, missing my Abnormal Psychology class, so I have to read the end of chapter one, study the brain all on my own and fill out/read 21 pages so I can volunteer for Oasis House here in Cedar City. I spent all weekend in this stupper, still taking pain pills, combined with the prescription from the dentist that adds the wonderful side affects to my whole injury, but as long as my tooth stopped hurting I think I'm good. If I can survive tomorrow, I'll be a champion in my own eyes.
I'm really not much a blogger today. Olivia and I woke up at six-thirty to go play raquetball, only to have all the courts being used, so instead of sticking around and waiting for a court, we decided to see what Wal-Mart was like at that time of morning. Can I just say, I might wake up that early to go shopping all the time! It was WONDERFUL! There was no one. We got our exercise by running from the car into the store and then back, 'cause it was absolutely freezing outside (8 degrees on the school marque on the way back)!
Ok, my tummy is telling me it's time to go eat something or suffer some very bad consequences. It's not very happy with me just feeding it pills and a little applesauce or yogurt every once in awhile 'cause I couldn't chew. Maybe I'll go get Chinese...
No comments:
Post a Comment