Wednesday, September 06, 2006

This is my love poem. The assignment was that we couldn't write about a person, so... here's something else I can't live without. It's just the first draft, so it may seem a little worse than usual. But hey, what can you do?

The memory of you last but awhile.
The sweet taste of you makes me smile.
You make my confidence go up a mile,
Unless I don't use you for awhile.

Clean and white you leave me be-
Taking stains away from me.
Your flavors began with shades of mint,
But soon grew to include some fruity tints.

When it comes to bad breath, you're a fighter.
None but you can make my teeth shine brighter.
I think I love you, so don't be mean.
If you ever left, my friends would turn green.

I can't last long without you in my life.
You help relieve me of so much strife.
So stick with me- always be my friend-
We're In this together until the gummy end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers