Well, t-minus three days, one hour, and 38 minutes til the worst day of the year rolls around. Ok, not the worst. Not anymore. Valentine's Day is redeemed because this is the time of the year that the best candy ever is put on the shelf. HURRAY FOR CANDY HEARTS!! I'll admit it, I'm an addict. But is it really addiction when for one full month of the year, I eat some every day? Then that's it. It's over. Until the next year. Hehe.
I really don't have much to say. The usual is pretty much going on. I've been in Blanding and I am going back tomorrow. Family drama... Gotta love it. I'm really hoping I don't get sucked back in. But at least I get to run and hide in a small town for doom's day, right? Hurray for running and hiding and crying your heart out!
And a shout out to Downey, 'cause they make my clothes smell yummy. (Hey, I didn't want to leave them out!)
No comments:
Post a Comment