So, I was watching a movie, and it had little wooden blocks in the background of one of the scenes, and while it was a very touching scene that was important to the whole plot of the story, I kept getting distracted by the wooden blocks! I kept thinking about my own little blocks that were so much fun! And how everyone probably has some while they're growing up. And this is the poem that resulted... It's funny, I never considered myself a poet. I still don't really. But I write more poems than anything else. I guess some people have their photography blogs, where they capture moments in life that are so precious and beautiful. I like to think I do that, but with words. Probably not as cool, but I can't take pictures to save my life! And I can't tell you how hard it was to type sparkle!
Small wooden blocks,
different colors,
different letters,
and numbers.
Stacked to make words,
stacked to have fun.
Placed with care,
to build a master piece.
Small little hands,
dimpled with youth.
All the world revolves,
around these little blocks.
Innocent little eyes,
laugh with the fun,
and sparkle with love
for little colored blocks.
Cute! I like it!! ...and you are a Poet!! ;-)
ReplyDeletelol, everytime I read any poem, I always look down the left side of it to see if it says somthing too...lol I don't even think about doin' it, I just do lol!
Keep Gr8!!