So my older sister, DaNae, and I went down to Cedar City for the day to my sister-in-law's baby shower. We had a blast! Given, the driving sucked, and then I had my brother go put new tires on my car while we were at the shower, and that wasn't fun either, since it cost ALOT! But all in all, it was an amazing day trip. I don't think I've laughed so much in a long time. After the shower we went to Josh and Janece's apartment, and roasted marshmellows over a candle, we even tried stuffing them with Hersey Kisses! Just a side note: marshmellows stuffed with kisses and then roasted are the bomb!
Life besides that is... sketchy. One day I'll understand why everything has to hit and why I have to go through somethings, but I just really want to cry a lot. And sometimes I give in to that feeling. I'm just waiting for the understanding to dawn, and then I'll be ok, I think.
Still waiting to determine a winner on the Jamba Juice winner between Amy and I. I'd write more on that subject, but I might get into trouble by someone reading and telling the wrong person. Haha! But it's a great game that makes me want to cry harder. *sigh* What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right? I hope?
I'm so grateful to be a member of the church and have the knowledge of the gospel on my side! It's honestly what keeps me going! Every once in awhile I do have my doubts. But I don't think that Heavenly Father would ever pull a fast one on us. He's not up there saying, "Ha! Can't believe they fell for that one!" He's cheering everyone on! And somehow that bolsters me up! This life is but a small moment. It's that long day in our eternal perpective that we just have to live through! Like finals week at school, eventually it will be over! And EVERYONE graduates! It just depends on what kinda job we get after... Haha! Ok, VERY bad analogy. Sorry for that.
This is a rather scattered posting. And I'm sorry about that too! But, oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment