Wednesday, January 07, 2009

So close, and still so far...
The result of a great study of life has revealed little. Life doesn't like to be studied, and so hence, I have given up! I am competely amazed everyday at the little curve balls that can be thrown my way, and then again, I am also surprised that life can be somewhat predictable.

Despite not being such a great blogger, I still feel the need to write every once and awhile. Although I still profess that I am not a great writer at all! The reason this blog even exists is because of a creative writing class I took two and a half years ago. Isn't it great how college still has an effect on my life?

I realized today how happy I was not to be taking classes, still. I suppose one day I will feel like I need to complete my life, and get that stupid bachelor's degree that's probably only a year away, but I don't think I could handle a year right now, especially a year of hard upper divison classes. I've thought about changing my major, again. Maybe if I found something a little more enjoyable, I wouldn't mind school so much! There's an idea...

And Happy New Year by the way! 2009 already! Time is beginning to do that thing where it goes faster and faster, and I just have to watch it go by, wondering where it's going and how much of it I'm loosing. Ah!



Here's Amy and I in our New Year's hats. We were actually just wandering through Wal-Mart and decided we should get a picture with some on, so we could actually look like we'd been somewhat festive.

Well, here's my goal. To actually keep this blog up to date! We will see how well that goes... Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers