Saturday, March 28, 2009

20 Questions
For Lack of Something Else to Do!

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Everything!
2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else? Well, I'm babysitting for my sister right now, I've run numorous errands and done thousdands of chores for my mom....
3. Who is the best-dressed person you know? Hmmm... That is a good question. Probably Amy, I heart her clothes...
4. What is on your nightstand? I don't have a night stand. But my dresser is by my bed, and I keep books and the controllers to my TV, DVD player, and the X-Box 360 right there
5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be? I'm going to go with a Lion or tiger
6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land? Weeping willows or quakies...
7. What do you find to be very overrated? Ipods
8. How many email addresses do you have? Like five...
9. Have you ever felt replaced? Yes
10. Would you rather watch football or baseball? Football hands down
11. What is the wallpaper on your phone? The baby mouse I found in my yard and rescued from my dog.
12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to. I'm not listening to a song
13. Do you use a feed reader? No?
14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box? The lemon ones. Ew
15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged? Be very happy for him!
16. Do words hurt you? Yes... Even though I pretend they don't.
17. Are you a talker or a listener? It really depends who I'm talking/listening to. There's some people I will gab at all day, and then there are some that I could listen to all day.
18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night? Hmmm.. I don't think so.
19. Who is your favorite professional athlete? I used to love Steve Young, I haven't picked a new one since he retired...
20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of? Alias

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers