Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Crazy Places Life Takes You...

Sometimes I wonder if we start life with a road in front of us, and if it's straight, because Heavenly Father knows us and the choices we will make, or if there are cross roads and turns and hills everywhere. I noticed while reading the Book of Mormon this time around, that even though the prophets cry repentence unto the wicked people (don't you just love my Book of Mormon lingo??), it's still prophesied that they'll be destroyed, and it happens. So do we ever fight fate? Is it possible to win? I wonder what would've happened to those people if they would've listened... Or were they already doomed because of those prophecies?

Just some food for thought. I don't like taking it too far because it messes with my head, and I can't figure anything out after. It just makes me wonder if I knew I would be in this exact spot before I came to earth, or if I was supposed to be down some paved road in a whole 'nother state or something. *sigh* I don't regret anything, but I just kinda wonder. It's one of those things I can't help, especially when I'm making new choices and trying to figure my life out. I think I'm coming to the conclusion that life can't be figured out, just experienced. That's my other thought for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers