Picky Parent!
I have determined that my mother is one of the pickiest people I know! I went with her to the eye doctor for the second time today, to change what she had ordered in glasses. Before she opened the door, she asked, "do I look ok despite looking fat?" (NOTE: I look fatter than my mom, despite her having ten kids!!) I just rolled my eyes. Then she had to look at all the lenses again, and when she saw the one that she had ordered and I said that they looked better, she stuck with them, THEN, she had to look at the tint for them when she went outside, but not only did she have to do that, she had to take me outside, have me tell her what I thought, then she made me go inside and get a mirror so she could decide for herself. Then she had to decide where she wanted the bifocal, and if she wanted a line, or just the smooth transition... I have now made a new definition for picky in my mind!
I'm not exactly what else to say... Nothing exciting happens to me hardly ever, and perhaps it's better that way. It makes life more predictable. When I get back to Cedar City, I'll start classes, find a job, and that's all I will do. But like I said, I don't mind. So, this is all! Good-bye for now my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment