Well, where to start? It's starting to get hard. I am still doing way good in all of my classes so far, but I'm not sure it will stay that way, but I'm gonna try. My stats class isn't so fun, but I'm staying up with her. I'm doing a lot better on all of the quizzes than I thought I would (we have one everyday of class). However I feel that poetry is going to be a bigger bother than I want. We'll see. She assigned us a paper yesterday, didn't describe it or anything, it's the first time I've heard of it, and it's due tomorrow. How much do I hate english teachers? Let me count the ways... I like Dr. P though. He will remain my favorite forever!
It's been below zero several times the past week. Yesterday my snot froze in my nose while I was walking to class. I didn't know snot could do that. So this morning I came prepared! However, my nose was still ice when I walked into class. One day I'll figure this cold thing out. I'm not used to it, but I'm not dumb.
Funny story. The other day I was at Wal-Mart with Amy looking at TVs. And as always I had the cart and I was following her back and forth, and if the cart didn't have stuff in it, I woulda just left it somewhere while I followed her around, but... Anyway! She walks between these guys that are looking at big flat screens, and I follow, and they're really nice and split for me, and as I walk by, I say sorry, and the one guy as like, "No, you're fine!" and I kept going, and behind me I hear him say to his friend under his breathe, "Definitely fine." I tried to run away... Hehe.
Oh, and on Monday, to celebrate not having school, Olivia and I took a freak trip to St. George where we went shopping and purchases cute things. It was fun. And warm! I'm happy to report that all the snow off my car melted down there. So now I just have a dirty car. It's looking more white than green. Sadly... I'll wash it one day, when I'm not scared of it becoming the big green icicle. Did I spell that right? Grr...
Welp, I hear breakfast calling my name. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment