Happy New Year!
Doesn't feel much different. I can't believe how fast time has flown! It just feels like it was just last year, but I have all these things that have happened, so it feels more like everything was just a dream. Except... Meh!
My resolution this year was to not make any resolutions. I think I might be happy with the way I am now and the things I was already doing to become a better person. It's a wonderful feeling to be sure! The biggest problems with resolutions is that you forget about the a few weeks down the road, and when New Year's Eve comes again, you sit there and try and remember what they were and feel guilty because you didn't do anyting about them.
School starts a week from today. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm excited to get back and see what I can do to be a better student and learn all I can. Yet, I don't want to leave. I love Blanding! Most of my friends are here, and Cedar just... Doesn't have much for me! But it's where I'm supposed to be, so I'm doing a great job of toughing it out. I'm starting to love it there too. Not as much as Blanding, I don't think I could ever love anywhere as much as I love Blanding, but I'm willing to try! I'm actually learning how much my family grates me. Before I was able to have paitence with them, because I knew there wasn't much I could do about it, but now I have a house somewhere else that I could just pack up and go whenever I want to. It's a great feeling, but I hate learning the things about my family that I am. I was blind to a lot of stuff before I suppose. My parents for one... Sometimes I wonder why they bothered getting married. But that's another story.
Anyway. I'm done going on. Perhaps the next time I'm bored enough to write something, I'll be back at school. Woot Woo! Au revoir!
No comments:
Post a Comment