Thursday, December 28, 2006

I've made a new decision with my life! I think I like dentists! Or at least the one I usually go to. Or maybe it's just my elation with only having ONE CAVITY! This NEVER happens with me! I think the least I ever remember having was like... three. So I'm happy, but anyway, my reasons for liking dentists are: (a) They give you the option of being high while you sit in a chair, their excuse is they want you in a highly relaxed state so you won't hit them. (b) They understand you although your mouth is full of their tools and hands (or at least a few fingers!) (c) Their chairs go up and down (yeah, I'm a thrill seeker!) (d) Their waiting rooms keep you up to date with the Hollywood gossip, news, and latest dieting techniques (e) They always have good music! (f) Their conversations with their assistants never leave you wondering about their mental state (g) They give you a toothbrush at the end of your visit.

I can only think of one real downside, and that is your mouth is sore and numb for awhile after... And you don't get a Spiderman band-aid where you got your shots... But! I think my new list is highly extensive and all should take it into consideration when discussing how they hate dentists.

I got my root canal finished today! This is why I went on this spill. And now it's over for now! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers