Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Thank heavens that it is finals week! Yesterday morning I woke up with a sore throat, and by the end of the day it had worked itself into a full fledged cold. Is that how you spell fledged? Everything is taking over and it's driving me insane! I always have a cough drop in my mouth, I'm drinking Dayquil and Nyquil like it's water, and it's not really helping much. At least my nose hasn't turned into Niagra Falls! ...Yet...

Other than that I am excellent! I am done with tests, and I just have to wait until Friday when Dr. Petersen gets to yell at me about how sucky my work is. I know im' not the best writer in the world, but I guess we'll see what he says. I think my short story was actually quite something really. Great plot, but when I went through to see what I wanted to revise, I found a lot of boo boos that I want to fix. And possibly make it alot longer. Maybe a novel? That would be an accomlishment. Alex the author... I think that I'm going to try and break into the children's book industry first... Since it's the hardest, and if I don't manage that I will try other things. I think my poetry might be improving too. Who knew taking a Creative Writing class would do such great things? I'm actually taking Intro to Poetry next semester. My outlook on life is... Well... getting bigger! Ta da! Miracles never seem to cease. Thankfully! Where would we be if they did??

I'm sitting in the basement of the library waiting for Olivia to finish her LM final. She said it would take about an hour, and it's been a half, but I'm alreayd bored, and I'm getting the eye from a couple of guys down here. Not guys I want to be getting the eye from. They seem nice, but... no. SUU guys are... to say the least, interesting. I had on from the other section of the french class in with us while we took the final, and he was at the pinnacle of what an SUU guy is like. He knew one of the girls that is in my class, and he was talking to her like she was dirt, and I think he actually hit her, but she hit him back. I love girls that can take care of themselves! Go Casey!

I don't really know where I'm going with this. Typing is keeping my fingers warm. I'm by the window, and there is definitely a draft. I can't wait to go home and just sleep. Okay, sleep for Saturday and Sunday, and then probably start work the rest of break. That'll be good for me though, at least I won't ahve to go to classes and try and think about anything. My brain needs a break. I'm taking Statistics in Psychology next semester too, I may not survive! I hate any kind of math. And I've never been good at the whole story problems and percentage thing.

Ok, I'm going to stop now. This is probably the longest thing I've written in so long. Especially on this blog. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers