Today marked a great milestone in life. The first day of the last week of classes! I am pretty excited. This means that soon I will take that last test, load up a car, and head to my hogan in Blanding! Then it's three weeks of doing... Well, anything but classes! I'm pretty excited.
I'm sitting in the library with Olivia, surprised that I'm not asleep. We stayed up until five last night. Don't ask me why! We were talking about how we might be up all night studying, and I was like, "We should pull an all nighter!" And Olivia, who has never done that before, said, "OK!" And I was stuck. I'm happy to announce that I made it until five in the morning until I packed up and went and crawled into bed, sweater and everything. I at least had the presence of mind to take off my socks, but only because sleeping in them drives me insane! I got about four hours in before I had to get up and go to class... But I must say, things just seem alot funnier at three in the morning. I even tried on my stocking... And then Olivia told me to put the other one on my other foot, and took a picture! That picture will NOT make it on the computer! I also realized that of the most odd things that come out of your mouth, quoting Bambi has to be the best at three in the morning! Ahh gee... it has been a long day today! I can't wait to go to bed tonight... but first I have homework, homework, homework! It's EVERYWHERE!
We went to my brother's house tonight. He invited us over for moose steaks. It was pretty good! I feel really bad because yesterday was Fast Sunday, and for the next week after, it takes me forever to stretch my stomach back to the right places it should be. I'm so glad that Josh is home safe! And it's awesome to have a brother just a few blocks away if I need anything. It's comforting...
Ok, I've yammered on for long enough. Not that I'm the only one that reads this or anything. Wish me luck through finals week!
No comments:
Post a Comment