
Merry Christmas everyone! There's snow outside, but I'm really hoping for some snow on Christmas Eve. Who isn't? It really doesn't seem like Christmas is only in a few days... Where does the time go? I'm sure it doesn't help that my family is as impossible as ever. Sure they like Christmas as next as the next kid, but it's more about the presents under the tree... They're currently having contests to see who has the most. Each time a new one is added, they have to see who it's for, and if it's for someone else, they immediately start to pout. It's beginning to get annoying. I'm beginning to understand how my mom feels when she says that they don't listen. 'Cause they really don't! They don't really do anything but stuff their faces, count presents, and watch the tube. I'm tempted to cut cords. Our house is a messy disaster. I've cleaned the kitchen twice, but it doesn't help... Maybe I really don't ever want to have kids of my own! Roommates are bad enough to clean after! I guess the up side would be I would at least like my kids... And hopefully they'd like me!
Well anyway! I'm done ranting! I'm going to get over it and enjoy this time of year! I love celebrating the Savior's birth! Best day EVER! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! Hope it's a safe and good holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment