Well, I'm home and alive... Adventures this weekend were numerous! Friday Olivia and I took Caroline to the airport to pick up Daniel, her nearly fiance. The airport there is so small! But so trying to be a real one, it was cute. I think I could hang out there! And the planes! I can't believe anyone dares to fly in them! But the baggage people... It's funny to me, everyone that I've heard of flying into Cedar City has lost their luggage. The case was with Daniel, but the problem was, he and Caroline were planning on driving to Blanding with me a few hours later, and they weren't going to get his luggage until about nine-thirty that night. So, they stayed to come home with her brother the next morning, and I left alone. Olivia followed me until the I-70 turn off, that was fun! She needed me so she could figure out what RPM's to go because her speedometer doesn't work. But after that, it was just me. But I survived! So now I have offically driven to Blanding from Cedar City all alone, (and I had a cold to boot!). I don't ever want to do it again if I can help it!
So now I'm here, with nothing to do but get over a cold, which is deminishing to a cough, but it's a nasty one. I always get it, every year. The curse of having asthma. But I'm planning on going running this break, and playing tennis, and cough, asthma, cold or not, I'm going to do it! If I'm not going to be walking around a campus all day, I need to keep up somehow. I'm not just going to sit around at my house.
Ok, this blog is finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment