There's a few moments in life where one just has to stop and just think; what am I doing?
This is the moment I am at in life. I have been here for about a year now. Funny how long a moment can last. If you read my moments, they seem to only take seconds, but have a much longer thought process combined with it. I suppose the moment it dawned on me that I had no idea what I was doing was quick, and I've just been thinking about it ever since.
Right now I kind of wonder why I'm even bothering taking classes. I hate being tied to something! Having to plan my life around something that I hate. Ok, so I don't really hate school that much, but I suppose I'm kind of sick of it. After all, I've been going to classes for the past fifteen years of my life! Granted I have about one more left, but what does one do with a bachelors in Psychology?
Ranting is always my forte. I've promised myself that I will stop complaing about life and just be happy with what I have. It's harder than it looks! However, when I take things, like my moments, and I really look at them, I realize how great life really is. We're given these little things to remind us that God loves us, he knows us each individually, and everything will be ok. Even in those moments when we think we hate our lives, these little things will just come along that blow you away.
I love life!
No comments:
Post a Comment