School started today! And it was ok! I have a five hours break between classes, so that was fun... My first class is at eight in the morning. Woo who. I'm not a morning gal. But hopefully I get it figured out. I'm trying to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier. Perhaps it's part of my growing up idea. But then I think, Who wants to grow up?
The snow has become old. Nearly two feet of it. I'm ready for it all to melt away and for it to be warm again. I'm a fan of warmth! I'm thinking Hawaii sounds really good... But now I"m stuck in school again.
So I'm in a class called Stress and Pain, and you think with a name like that, you'd be warned to stay away, right? Well, no, I didn't. I went today, and it actually sounds like it will be really fun. Our professor is this wonderfully ditsy person that I can see myself becoming in about twenty years. The only problem is, we have a couple of people that are loud, and obnoxious... and their laughs. They are those laughs that just grate against your ears going in and rattle your brain around before they fade away. But I'm sure I can deal with it. I'm pretty resiliant.
Well... That's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment